Herzliya/Beer Sheva, Israel
Date published: 25-Jan-2017
Supporting the business purchasing goods and services for the company, supplier setup and vetting process, supporting the contracting process, approving Purchase Orders based on DELL EMC compliance guidelines and being a single point of contact for local business partners for Procure to Pay related issues. Working with appropriate organizations for new and existing materials, equipment, goods and services in support of DELL EMCs cost and quality goals. Works under normal/regular supervision on projects with short term focus. When required, may negotiate the less complex contracts locally and the setting up of tendering documents or cooperate with International Category Managers and supporting their projects. Contacts are primarily within individual's workgroup and the supplier groups.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for approving Purchase Orders in ERP system
• Review all indirect requisitions for conformance to category codes, contracts and policy.
• Maintain all necessary records of purchases, quotations and prices.
• Negotiate, manage and review contracts for local noncomplex categories.
• Manages the data integrity for their assigned categories in ERP purchasing, and understands the use of e-Procurement tools such as electronic auctions and supplier portals.
• May participate in complex contract negotiations supporting the Category Specialists and/or Managers.
• Responsible to ensure that EMC does not pay more than the prices negotiated by the Category Specialist and/or Managers.
• Works with suppliers and EMC Accounts Payable Group to resolve invoice discrepancies when necessary.
• Provides guidance to shopping Carts regarding the EMC procure-to-pay system and procedures.
• Provides support to EMC Requestors regarding supplier related issues - delivery issues, returns, damaged goods, etc.
• Communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Organizational skills.
• Results driven.
• Ability to execute.
• Ability to multi-task.