Automation Engineer – (CDR, Beer Sheva)
Beer Sheva, Israel
Date published: 26-Jan-2017
We are looking for an Automation Testing Engineers to become
an essential part in the implementation of an automation solution for CDR
CDR (Cloud Disaster Recovery) is a group in Dell-EMC that responsible to implement a solution for backup to private or public cloud and recover in case of disaster on the datacenter infrastructure in the cloud.
We are located in Herzelia and Beer-Sheva. We are looking for Automation Testing Engineer that will write Scale, Performance and End2End testing. Implement tests in our automation infrastructure while integrating with other EMC, VMware products and various cloud providers.
Enthusiasm, Creativity and a continuous desire for new
challenges are qualities we are looking for.
Team work and the ability to work independently are essential for our success. If you love to use and learn new technologies then your place is with our growing team.
The preferred candidate will have the following skills and experience:
· Computer Science degree from known University / Collage, relevant army experience.
· Knowledge and understanding of QA best practice methodology
· Experience in Java
· Experience with development of automated tests and automation framework
· Experience with continuous Integration, continuous Deployment
· Good Knowledge and understanding of Object Oriented Programming design and concept
· Familiarity with tools such as, Selenium, QTP, TestNG etc…
· Results driven, with good execution skills
· Ability to lead projects and work within a team environment
· Experience with Scale and Performance testing
· Experience with Agile development
· Good understanding of Vmware infrastructure, AWS and Azure cloud infrastructure.
· Understanding in setting up, maintaining and testing complicated test infrastructures