Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Identifies areas of risk/opportunities and influences and implements continuous improvements. Composebusiness cases/ use cases and analysis of ROI.
• Defines and reports project/program roadmap, status, development issues and success metrics. Develops tools and analytics to support success of a project/program (s). Provides over-arching results, recommendations, and documentation.
• Oversees cross functional team(s) and is subject matter expert in the establishment, planning and implementation of multiple projects and/or programs. Interfaces with all levels of management. This role requires executive presence.
• Ensures initiative, project and /or program deliverables are met on time and within budget as required. Develops recommendations and implements solutions to project /program challenges. May facilitate EMC’s partner/customer alignment and maintain partner relationships.
• Provides work direction, training and development to other team members. Develops and cultivates relationships. Take leadership initiative for program direction.
• Prepares and presents information and analysis to senior level analysts and management.
• Opportunity to influence organizational change initiatives.
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization
• Ability to lead, motivate, and direct a workgroup
• Problem solving skills
• Awareness of business trends and business conditions
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
• Strong product/technology/industry knowledge a plus though not required
• Strives for professional development
• Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills are required