Cyber Security specialist (CSG Beer Sheva)
Beer Sheva-Cyber, Israel
Date published: 14-Sep-2017
Cyber Security specialist:
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Cyber EMC at Dell, we are looking for a Cyber Security specialist to join our team in Beer Sheva.
As Dell-EMC Center of excellence Cyber Solutions Group (CSG) continues to grow in the Cyber domain , we are looking for a technical Cyber-Security Professional Engineer Services team member.
The Cyber-Security Professional Engineer (CSPE) will lead ,Implement & Support a unique Cyber capabilities developed in CSG and 3rd party Cyber-Security Products, and will be able to also provide consulting and design services/
The job includes understanding with hands-on experience on Cyber-Security tools.
The Job also require a tight & close work with the vendors to integrate their products at the costumer’s sites.
· Hands-On capabilities on implementing & integrating Cyber-Security tools & technologies on costumer sites.
· Installation & configuration of security, network & system tools from multiple vendors.
· Assisting the R&D teams that develops proprietary Cyber-Security tools, and integrate it at the costumer’s sites – local and abroad.
· Willing to travel abroad to a various costumer sites (Data Centers, R&D sites, production sites etc.…)
· Ability to designing & implementing Cyber-Security solutions based on multiple technologies (Multi-Vendor technologist)
· In general:
Fluent English (Speak Read and write)
Strong client orientation with ability to understand business requirements.
Required Education – engineering diploma / Bachelor's Degree in - computer science/computer engineering electricity engineering .
· System & network good knowledge on components, protocols, design & integration (Hands-On).
· Hands-On experience in integration Security Products of leading Vendors (malware detection, Cyber Analytics, Cloud security, Forensic & more)
knowledge & experience with security analysis tools (Wireshark ,snort, Kali Linux, Nmap, OpenVas, Sniffers, sandbox tool, etc.)
· Write Technical Documents (HLD/LLD, ATP, code review analysis summary etc.).
· Knowledge of Security Vendors and solutions with understanding of the Security Industry.
· 3 years of Technical background in providing Security services to customers.
· Basic programing knowledge (Java, J-son, C#, Python)
Experience & knowledge on cloud security (tools, vendors, methodology)
System & Data center technology (engineering level)
Strong network & network security knowledge (CCNE level)
Hands-on forensic capabilities.
MOD security clearance