EMC Latin Leadership Interest Team
The EMC Latin Leadership Interest Team (ELLIT) is an employee circle formed for and by individuals with interest in the Latin American Community and sponsored by EMC.
To provide a forum for Latin professionals (and other interested employees) to network and have a vehicle for our opinions to be heard and have an impact. Additionally, to help foster awareness throughout the company.
To become a network which assists and helps accelerate the development and retention of Latin professionals in order for EMC to ultimately become the employer of choice.
- Promote awareness of opportunities at EMC to the Latin community
- Promote career development to EMC's Latin community
- Support the development of EMC Latin business leaders
- Promote diversity success stories and their business benefits to EMC
- Partner with community organizations that focus on the local Latin Community
- Red Sox VIP Package
- Summer Harbor Cruise
- Annual Summer Outing
- NYNJ Chapter
- Greater Boston Chapter
- Professional Development. EMC offers several programs that provide the tools and resources needed to develop your career. Some of these programs are offered in the EMC facilities. These programs can be used to improve professional and communication skills or to obtain a college or graduate degree.
- ELLIT Circle eRoom
- EMC Diversity and Inclusion
- EMC Immigration Policy
Latin Leadership Interest Team