EMC Employee Disability Resource Group
The Disability Employee Resource Group is an EMC-sponsored organization that provides a support network and knowledge base for EMC employees with disabilities or family members with special needs. All EMC employees are welcome to join.
To advance EMC as a leader and to continue its role as the employer of choice by promoting awareness and understanding of disabilities. It is the objective of the EMC Disability Employee Resource Group to assist EMC employees and their families with the use of an online resource library, seminars, and networking opportunities around the globe.
- Support EMC's Diversity Vision
- Partner with Corporate Inclusion in EMC's Diversity Strategy
- Collaborate with Community Involvement, Corporate Staffing, and other functions as needed
- Support other EMC Employee Circles
- Be an all-inclusive organization representative of all voices in our membership
Disability Employee Resource Group
DERG President David Ford and Jeffrey Houle with Governors Proclamation 2011