EMC Asian Circle
The Asian Circle is the EMC-sponsored organization that provides a support network and knowledge base for Asian and Asian American employees at EMC. All EMC employees are welcome to join.
To help Asian and Asian American employees reach their full personal and professional potential through leadership, mentoring and networking opportunities. Our main focus areas are professional development, diversity education, and community outreach.
- Align our activities closely with EMC business objectives.
- Provide members with more development opportunities and recognize their contributions.
- Create more social networking opportunities for AC members; enhance relationships, involvement and community among AC members.
- Work more closely with other employee circles within EMC to increase effectiveness.
- Fortify connections with external organizations such as NECINA and NAACP to extend our professional network.
- Accent Reduction Program Offering
- Quincy August Moon Festival
- EMC Employee Circles Summer Outing
- IOMEGA CUP EMC Ping-Pong Tournament
- Managing IT in a Tough Economy
Chapters are a way for geographically-distributed units or groups in EMC to drive local initiatives and offer programs where local employees can directly participate. Current Chapters:
- North Carolina Chapter
- NYNJ Chapter
- RSA Chapter
EMC's Culture, Spoken in Chinese
2010 Lunar New Year